Tango Holidays in Italy - Bolsena!
from 15th to 20th August 2011
With Pablo Kliksberg (from Buenos Aires)
& Elfje Duchateau (from Antwerpen, Belgium)
For more info. and bookings contact to :
Elfje: +32 (0) 494 81 28 89,
(click here for Dutch version)
- Minimum 20 h. tango: classes (see the topics below), leaded practica, question-time and a lot of spontaneous tango-moments.
- Classes in the patio of a Old-Franciscanian Monastery at the Bolsena lake.
Sober but unique and authentic rooms. www.conventobolsena.org
- Practica-moments at spontaneous places as the beach, a square, the garden.
- There is a guide along who knows the region well. Between classes, there are optional activities like: a bike ride around the lake, floating in natural thermal baths, trips to traditional villages, …
- Exquisite breakfast at the monastery, specialty dinners at various selected places.
- When? Monday 15 until Saturday 20 august 2011.
The lessons starts on Monday evening and the last are on Friday.
- Where? Bolsena in Italy (Umbria and Toscana).
130 km from Rome, 90 km from Perugia.
To go there by airplane: the closest airport is in Rome and then taking a train (1hr.) to Bolesena.
To go by car from Munich, are 828 Km (8hs driving).
* For flights to Rome (edreams.com), click here.
* Check how to get there by car: click here.
* To see pictures of Bolsena, click here.
* For general information about Bolsena click here.
- Price: 550 €. Included: tango and activities, 5 nights half-pension breakfast/brunch and dinner.
Topics of the lessons:
Technical work and general topics on :
-body position and organization of the movement,
-connection of the couple,
-open and close embrace,
-changes of dinamic,
-different qualities of movement
-sequences and improvisation
-tango, milonga with traspie and vals
Tango traditional elements:
- moving in the space and dance floor,
- giros (molinete),
- sacadas (from leaders and followers),
- paradas, adornos, enrosques
Tango nuevo elements:
- linear boleos,
- alteraciones (change of directions).
(Languages spoken: English, Dutch, French, Spanish)
Back to Pablo´s main page